Saturday, May 8, 2010

See You Soon!

I am so excited for my vacation but I also have something to look forward to when I get back. My lovely boyfriend, Chris and I will be moving in together! We just went to look at an apartment today and we both really love it.  It has my mind on overdrive with all things domestic.  The apartment we looked at today has TWO patios! Container gardens, patio sets, sipping tea. Baking cookies and muffins, knitting and sewing blankets, pillows, and quilts. What a great thing to look forward to after vacation. I don't know if I will have time to post tomorrow, as I will be spending time with my lovely mother on Mother's Day, and some time with my wonderful boyfriend, who is taking me out for a nice dinner at one of our favorite restaurants, The Justus Drugstore . So if I don't get to post again before I leave, just know, I'll be back soon and I'll have lots of wonderful pictures from Italy and France to share with everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment