Saturday, November 6, 2010

Kid Movies





Some days you just need some comfort. Just like comfort foods, we all have comfort movies. Those flicks that restore our faith in the world. Most of mine are movies that I watched as a kid, like The Parent Trap. I used to watch this movie with my mom on lazy days around the house when were snowed in or sick. Now and Then came out when I was about twelve and it was so great, it really captured that little known undying friendship that you make when you're young and stays strong all your life.  A Little Princess was a magical movie for me. This little girl was so good no matter what life handed her, she was a blessing to every one around her, and never lost her imagination. And of course, Mary Poppins. Practically Perfect in Every Way. I hope to be Mary Poppins one day, complete with a carpet bag full of furniture and a magical umbrella.

No comments:

Post a Comment