Sunday, October 10, 2010

Cowls, Scarves, and Coziness




I didn't realize how much I love scarves until I was organizing my closet the other day. I have a ridiculous amount. No matter, there's always room for more! I found some patterns and have been knitting my little hands off for the past few weeks. I am yet to make this cashmere cowl that I found on Purl Bee, but it is on my list for sure. I am dying for this sweater from athleta, I LOVE that you can wear it as a hood, hanging down loose, or you can even stretch it across your shoulders and looks like a little caplet. This last pattern for a wonderfully comfy infinity scarf is what I'm working right now. I found it on ravelry and it was designed by Madelinetosh. Making one for my lovely mother and one for myself. How I love fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment