Wednesday, October 13, 2010

DIY Costumes





Halloween is coming up, do you know what you're going to be? I love this Beehive costume that I found on Martha Stewart's website. She actually has some really great DIY projects that are cute, creative, easy, and elegant. Like this Rose Garden. How beautiful, not just for a little girl but any woman as well. I thought this Spider and Web costume was really sweet for mommy and baby. When I saw this little munchkin dressed up like a Turkey Dinner I laughed out loud and sent it to my friend, Nikki, begging her to dress up her new baby like this. Same with this sweet little Cupcake Girl. How funny! the sparkly shoes go perfect with it. If you need some inspiration, Martha's the place to go, check out her website for some awesome ideas! So what are you going to be?

No comments:

Post a Comment