Monday, April 5, 2010

yes, it's spring





I thought I'd share some photos I've taken over the past week, just to prove to myself that spring is here. This first tree actually belongs to my neighbor, but I get to enjoy it when I'm washing dishes and when I walk outside in the morning. I love these purple buds, they are so beautiful and I love the oriental shape of the tree. The second picture is a little flying seed that landed on the skirt of my dress as I was sitting under a tree in Loose Park. The third is another tree on my block. As I was driving up to the house this morning, the sky had been grey from a storm that rolled through and the bright greens on the trees stood out sharply in contrast to the sky. I had to grab my camera and snap some pictures. There's the sandals I kicked off while I sat on my blanket in the park. And here's someone's kite flying in the sky. Yes friends, it is spring. 

No comments:

Post a Comment