Friday, June 18, 2010

Glace

Last night I walked down the street to chocolatier Christopher Elbow 's new ice cream shop. Quite possibly the most interestingly delicious treat I've had...well, possibly ever. With unique flavors that are great on their own or mixed with different combinations, I know I will be a regular there this summer. Last night I sampled a Basil-Lime which was like a party in my mouth but, I decided on a combination of French Lavender and Goat Cheese with Wildflower Honey. That's right, goat cheese in ice cream. I think I died and went to heaven. As someone who would put goat cheese on everything, even I wouldn't have thought to make it into ice cream. They have some other great flavors. Chris sampled Peanut Butter and Jelly but decided on Salty Pretzel with Vietnamese Cinnamon. There is also Cilantro Pineapple, Caramelized Banana, and Sweet Corn among others. Located at 4960 Main Street, just south of the Plaza (hey, that's right next door to Spin!) Come and see me, get some delicious pizza, and head next door to try these amazing ice cream flavors!

picture via: Ink www.inkkc.com

No comments:

Post a Comment