Friday, June 4, 2010

Vintage Inspired Swim Wear


I don't know what its like where you live but here in the middle of the country we're experiencing our first summer sweltering heat wave. It is unbearable already and all I can think about is laying by the pool, swimming in the lake, and sipping some tasty summer beverage (Gin and Tonics anyone?) I am so happy that these vintage inspired bathing suites are so easy to find now. I fell in love with this top one from Anthropologie , it reminds me of 1930s Atlantic City, the next one you can order from Mod Cloth and is so 1950s pin-up. The third is from J. Crew and i love the color, such a modern take on the vintage classic. You can find tons of high waisted two pieces, one piece suites with boy cut legs or hip-covering ruching. These suites are classic, modest yet sexy, and you'll be totally comfortable wearing them in front of your boyfriend's parents.

No comments:

Post a Comment