Thursday, March 18, 2010

Gwen. Always.



It's been so long since I fell in love with Gwen Stefani, I don't even know when the affair began. It must have been 7th or 8th grade. I remember my best friend gave me a little old CD called Tragic Kingdom that her brother had heard before "Just A Girl" was even on our radio station. I put it into the massive CD player in my bedroom and listened to it start to finish. I have been hooked ever since. Gwen has always been a woman I've loved. If she's on the cover of a magazine, I will buy it. Music, Fashion, Motherhood, Marriage, she and Gavin have been together for a while, maybe almost record breaking for a Hollywood marriage, right? Both No Doubt and her solo career have rocked my world. Tragic Kingdom will always be a favorite of mine and I adore her own Sweet Escape as well. I often listen to these albums while I'm working out or taking a long trip in the car and belt out the songs like I'm on stage with her.  From red lipstick to crop tops and bindis to her edgy albeit sophisticated style as of late, I will follow her until she or I dies, whichever comes first. 

No comments:

Post a Comment