Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Soak till you're pruney



When was the last time you took a nice relaxing bath? I used to be a real bath person. When I was younger, I preferred them over showers but now, it's a lot harder for me to relax in the bath. I get bored. I love these bathtubs though, the top picture looks about as relaxed as one could possibly get, a nice, large, outdoor bathtub! The second one was designed by Marco Tallarida, and I thought it was a creative and beautifully modern take on a luxery bath, and of course the old claw foot Victorian bath tub would make you feel like a princess no matter what. Some good tunes, some delicious bubble bath, and a nice warming face mask (I am in love with this one from Be Fine) and you can be magically renewed after a rough day. Here are a few tips on how to make your bath tub experience a real treat.

No comments:

Post a Comment